Garanti Bank of Turkey /BBVA sought concepts to explore an investment experience in virtual/augmented reality leveraging their existing investment research platform.
- Assessed the content and tools on the existing investment research web platform.
- Defined scenarios and use cases within an investor’s research journey in which AR/VR may provide value.
- Created storyboards of the journey for prototyping.
- Evaluated several HMD vendors and assessed pros and cons (vendors included Samsung Gear, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, MicroSoft HoloLens, ODG).
- Mocked up scenes in Sketch and used Sketch-to-VR plugin to rapidly explore content density and navigation.
- Engaged outside HoloLens design and development team to create demo.
Navigation and scene explorations